uCertify for ROUTE

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by CheeseOnToast, Sep 13, 2011.

1. CheeseOnToast

CheeseOnToast Nibble Poster

Hi all,

It's been a while! I'm getting back into my studies and have started with the ROUTE exam. I have already purchased the CBT Nuggets and have a copy of the Cisco Academy ROUTE labs.

However, to complete my study in the form of practice questions and flash cards etc I would like an extra tool. uCertify seems good and they are listed on CertGuard as being safe.

I'm wondering what the opinion of their product is and if anyone has any experience or advise regarding it?

Many thanks,

Phil

Certifications: ITIL Foundation
    WIP: CCNA
  2. CheeseOnToast

CheeseOnToast Nibble Poster

Anyone?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation
    WIP: CCNA
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Not really.

I think I tried the trial version of uCertify many, many years ago when I started out on my CIW certification.
    It was OK, but as I didn't use the full version I can't speak about how useful it actually was.
    The best thing about it was that it was actually 'not dodgy' and a fairly decent price when compared to some of the big boys. They also did some certs (such as CIW) that others didn't.
    I seem to recall thinking that it lacked a bit of polish, but again, this was a long time ago.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Not selling another forum but..... a more US-focused form techexams.net seems to have a lot more people doing Cisco exams than here - asking the question there or searching the answers may actually give you some more advise. We do have a couple of Cisco guys here but they don't seem as active as this other forum.

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  5. Greg Clark

Greg Clark New Member

Do not sell another forum, but ..... a more US-centric techexams.
    net seem to have many more people are Cisco exams here - to ask the question there, or to seek answers can really give you a little advice.
    We have Cisco guys here, but they do not seem as active as the other forum.