Ttransfer rumours

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Colin1, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Hy guys, hope everyone is well, I thought it would be a good idea to share anyone's thoughts on the transfer rumours that they have heard or indeed know about themselves. This is always a good topic of discussion amongst my friends, its a shame 80% of them are Liverpool fans but hey thats life.

P.S. I bet nXspolsi has got some hot gossip bout who he thinks is going to spurs, he can have James Beattie off us for 3Million come on now you cant say better than that ha :oops:

C :D

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+
  2. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

I dont need to worry to much about this stuff during the transfer window, seeing as we have already tied up 2 of Europe's finest young talent :biggrin

Roll on August 11th 8)

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  3. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Indeed.

Hopefully Mr Berbatov will also be heading to Carrington for his medical! :)

Alex

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Oh yeah.. since wen?? :blink apparently the red half of merseyside will have news soon.. i got a feeling either alves or eto'o.. barton looks set to join 'castle and parker heading to hammers....

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Spurs already got Bale, which is a good start for us.

Chimbonda apparently going to Chelsea, although I like the guy, I can see him dropping us without a second thought for a bigger club.

I also heard a little rumour linking Alan Smith with Spurs if Man Utd dont decide to keep him, although I cant see that happening, I wouldnt mind having him!

As for James Beattie, give us 3 Million and we'll take him off your hands! :biggrin

Apparently West Ham want Johnston, theres more chance of my local pub team signing Stevie Gerrand tbh... (I hope this comment doesnt come back to bite me when Johnston is signing the pen at WHU)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  6. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Why o why would Eto want to join Liverpool from Barcelona? Only reason I can see that happening is if he wants Premiership football, in which case Man U/Chelsea would want him.

In saying that, I'd love to see it happen 8)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Paul Kariya to the Pens...

That'll mean nothing to 99% of you but REALLY piss BosonMike off :twisted:

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  8. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

I said that I hoped it would happen not that it was likely to. I fear that even if we wanted him we couldn't afford him as we've already spent in the region of £50 million on Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson. Transfer might be possible if we could involve the injury proned Saha in a swap deal though! :)

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  9. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Good mornin folks, seems like rumours are flying then ay? West Ham are apparently launching a 20M bid for super AJ, the nerve :x we are a much bigger club, with better prospects and a far more esteemed history. I will be very shocked and indeed disapointed if he does go there as the only reason would be the wages. But in Moyes we trust and I am sure this ludicrus debacle will be quashed asap.

Anyone fancy the blues for the UEFA Cup next season??

C :D

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+