tripwire45's other book

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Nov 5, 2004.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Ok...I didn't talk much about this one and the timing on the release is a bit more dicey. Should be available as a download and a hardback. It was a voluntary effort for all of us authors and a chance to work with Tcat Houser. I'm not trying to be an egomaniac here but I figured I'd start talking about it now that we are so close to publication.

Anyway...here's what is available so far.

http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus4real-authors.asp

I'll put up more as I find out. I did the sections on Windows XP, motherboards, and the A+ OS section Domain 3.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

tripwire45, you've got to be the most modest person I've ever come across in the virtual/real world.

We've got a true talent gracing these boards.

Your full of surprises mate. :D

It looks finished to me, otherwise they wouldn't be offering it for sale?
    If so, I'm going to buy it.

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Great looking work again, Trip - you truly are a hidden star amongst us ! I can echo Flex in saying that I'm proud and humbled to have you on these Boards, and to know you through them.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. Bull Gates

Bull Gates Byte Poster

wot they said.
    u r truly an epitome of humbleness n its a matter of pride to b alongside with u on this board.
    heres for ur 2nd book!! :beers2

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSE
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Please keep in mind that I am but a humble contributor to Tcat's book. If you looked at the link I provided, you can see that quite a number of authors donated their talents to this work. It's not all about me. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+