transcender vs. certblaster

Discussion in 'A+' started by olsen00, Aug 17, 2009.

1. olsen00

olsen00 New Member

hey guys im taking the class for the a+ certificates 601-602 im working on essentials went a week and got the trancender with the class getting 92-98% on them all taking it like 8 times to be sure have about 10 years experience in the field. they signed me up for the test next week i was excited and ready, but then remembered the teacher talking about the certblaster, downloaded that and only getting 70's :( now im freaking out i wont pass. is certblast that much hard than the transcender, or maybe just from doing them i have just memorized the answers without even realizing. thinking of putting the test back a week and working with the certblaster or should i just go for it?

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Both are safe sites and both will provide you with good practice however I would recommend Boson over both of them www.boson.com which is by far superior of the two you mentioned.

If you have memorized the questions on the exams you have done then that exam will be no good to you.

Always use www.certguard.com to check that the site you are using is a safe site because using unsafe sites usually means their practice exams are braindumps and using braindumps can get you decertified for life and bring possible legal action against you

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?