1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Training Centre/college

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by PaulGoodwin, Jun 22, 2015.

1. PaulGoodwin

PaulGoodwin New Member

Hi all, I recently completed and passed the 70-680 course, I studied part time at a local college. I paid £820, this included unlimited use of the facilities, the official Microsoft labs and study guides including Microsoft book, and an instructor led 2 hour class each week and the cost of the exam, which I felt was good value for money. My question is, I don't do self study very well and I'm looking for a college/training centre to do the 70-685 and beyond as the college I attended have stopped doing the Microsoft courses. Any info or experiences etc. would be great thanks.

Certifications: 70-680
    WIP: 70-685
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Well my local college has that course, where abouts do you live? Its alot cheaper too, think its around the £300 mark.

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
    PaulGoodwin likes this.
  3. PaulGoodwin

PaulGoodwin New Member

Hi Juelz, thanks for the reply, I'm in the uk near to Liverpool

4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Ah very far away..

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
  5. PaulGoodwin

PaulGoodwin New Member

Could you advise me on the best way to self study, I have the cbt nuggets videos, do you know of any good exam simulators, study guides etc

6. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Tbh mate that cert is beyond my level of knowledge, I guess all you can do is use cbt nuggets videos and buy the official course books and follow along practically by using a virtual machine to do the lab exercises. If you need help setting it up or sourcing the materials needed let me know.