1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top VMware Blogs 2013 - Call for Votes

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by SimonD, Feb 22, 2013.

1. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Guys, as you're aware there are a couple of us from this site that not only contribute to here but also host our own blogs.

Every year Eric Siebert from vSphere-Land.com runs a vote for the top VMware and Virtualisation blogs and it's that time of year to submit your votes.

Here are the CertForum blogs and owners listed against them that I am aware of.

Everything Virtual - Simon

vmFocus | Focus 'an act of concentrating interest or activity on something' - Craig

vhorizon - Dale

Messaging-Virtualization.com - Prof (needs to have his site added to the Blog Roll by the looks of things).

http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com/ - Scott Vessey (sorry dude)

Please have a look at this link to vote Top VMware/virtualization blogs 2013

I must warn you that the survey uses IP locking so you can only vote once based on your IP address.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  2. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

Ahem - VMware Training and Certification - that would be me ;-)

Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)