too trusting

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Jul 8, 2007.

1. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Good to hear that it is sorted out - just as a comment - when I was at uni, my uni would withold any degree/qualification if we were found to have left any debts in the area - that included those outside of the control of the uni itself. Seems extreme, but it was in the "contract" that we signed as students when we agreed to start doing our course there - in future, for anyone else, it might be worthwhile checking out whether the local college/uni does a similar thing.

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

still you might want to teach them a lesson in the form of a cordless drill, with the sharpest drill piece in thats been in vinegar for a few hours it'll leave them with a nasty taste, plus some new holes :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

Glad to hear it's sorted. :)

Now go break their legs! :eek:

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  4. Jagunco

Jagunco Bit Poster

Don't let them get away with it. Find them, ask them to pay and then make them pay, If that mean threats then do it

Incidentally I would be catious what you type on an open forum such as this if you do anythign illegal

Certifications: You're having a laugh
    WIP: CompTIA A+
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Erm, they paid already ?! :rolleyes:

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Glad it worked out for the best. Like I said, violence or the threat of it is never something that should be taken lightly. That's one of the main reasons this country is disappearing down the toilet - that and people telling other people on messageboards to go and fill someone in... :oops:

Seriously, I would probably not have had the patience to wait, I'm glad you got your money back.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  7. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Good to hear that everything turned out well.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA