To much study material

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Georgiesickjitz, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

Hi guys My name georgie.
    I have been studying towards the comptia A+ for about three months now.I started early last year,but due to commitments, i put it on hold. Any way im home studying,which im finding very rewarding. My problem is i have brought a cd rom on ebay,and it has far too many practise exams,video trainning and other study guides. I have the Mike Meyers study guide at hand all the time, but find it easier learning watching video's and taking the exams. What exams or practise exam should i use, thats as close to the real thing.

if any one can help that would be fantastic.

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

The ones in myers cd are good however there are not many. www.proprofs.com do free A+ practice exams and you can get more if you join. Proprofs is a legit site too but beaware that the majority of free exams on the internet are braindumps therfore illegal and if your suspected of using brandumps you can be decertified for life and even face legal action.

There are ones which you pay for the best are:www.boson.com www.trancender.com and www.preplogic.com I have used all three and in my opinion you wont go far wrong with Boson.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

cool. I have used the preplogic test exam,which was awesome,but like you saidit wasnt free for the full software. i will definately take your advice on board. thank you

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA