To hot for exams.......

Discussion in 'Security+' started by mufftak, Jun 20, 2005.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, chris3uzo. You might have to PM the original author if this thread to get your answer. There's always the chance he won't read a thread that he started so long ago.

BTW, I'd like to encourage you to pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and create a thread telling us a bit about yourself and how you found us. Cheers. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

You may also want to just start a new Thread with your query, Chris :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. mufftak

mufftak Nibble Poster

Certifications: ITIL 2011,MCSA 2008,MCSA 2003,CEH,Security+,A+,Net+,i-Net+,270,290,291,648,646
  4. Phil Comarre

Phil Comarre New Member

I used Security+ Certification All-In-One Exam Guide By Gregory White. http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072226331

I read the whole book all 500+ pages and made 40 pages of notes. That might have been overkill but my aim was to learn it thoroughly as I wanted to do 70-298 afterwards. Each chapter has tests as the test which were quite good.

Certifications: NT4 MCSE , 2003 MCSA
    WIP: 2003 MCSE
  5. DirtylittleC

DirtylittleC New Member

well done on the pass Muff! im just starting out on the Sec+ route, wondering what books/study materials you used to pass the exam?
    ive been eyeing up the Meyers book but not sure if it will be adequate? Any advice would be much appreciated..

Certifications: CompTia A+, CompTia Network+
    WIP: CompTia Security+,CEH,CHFI