1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To 70-621 or not 70-621

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by Armchair Pimp, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

.. I'm wrestling with this one.. I really want to do my 70-270 and A+ but the prospect of upgrading my MCDST by doing the 70-621 is a tempter..

The thing is.. I've very little experience of Vista.. so my plan was to invest in the 70-620 and 70-622 MS Press books to learn about Vista while studying towards the exam..

Sound like a plan or am I just being drawn in by the money off?

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

70-620 isn't very difficult, so 70-621 shouldn't be that bad to study for. Either way you go will be a fine decision. You'll likely do them both (621 and 270) eventually anyway...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

Exactly what I thought

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  4. Armchair Pimp

Armchair Pimp Byte Poster

That's a good point.. I think I'm going to do the 70-621.. and the 70-270 if I can fit it in by the end of September..

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL Found+Pract, A+
    WIP: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP