Time Table

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by pvp, Sep 27, 2006.

1. pvp

pvp Bit Poster

Hi all

I am a beginner to IT world , Just trying to pass 70-270
    Could any one just help me how to schedule the prepration for the exam
    i Do have time like around 40 days in which i can manage to study 2 hrs daily. Please advice me how to proceed in step by step
    I do have microsoft study guide with me and i have some exp in a Domain enviornment

PVP

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: MCSA
  2. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

No one can tell you how to study, only offer advice. Some might work for you, some might not. First of all, different people are more conducive to learning in different ways. For example, do you learn better from books or do you have to have some kind of audio/visual input? I personally think that if you're a complete noob, if you're seriously going to be taking the exam in 40 days, you need to spend way more than 2 hours a day on it. Maybe you'd be better off starting with the A+.

Also, IMO, being able to manage a small project like this is an important skill. Maybe, you should try and lay out a rough timetable yourself and ask people here what they think.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270