1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thursday

Discussion in 'A+' started by kilgore, Mar 1, 2010.

1. kilgore

kilgore New Member

Hi everyone, I am sure this has been asked before but, I have my essentials exam on Thursday, I have been studying really well up to now, however I don't know how to cram to finish. I know it sounds daft any suggestions to help me prepare for Thurs, I used the sybex book, which I found good. I have completed their test exams as well as unit assessments and alwaysd gained good scores.
    many thanks

Certifications: Comptia A+, Network +, CCENT, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: CCNA
  2. cosway

cosway Nibble Poster

I don't know what every one else does to cram before their exams, but I like to do as many of the practice exams as I can, and any questions you're not sure the answer to read up on it, (even if its a quick google).

Also very important that you find time to relax before the exam (arrive with plenty of time, then grab a tea or something, just to relax yourself), and get plenty sleep the night before. :biggrin

Certifications: MCDST, MCSA, A+
    WIP: MCSE
  3. kilgore

kilgore New Member

Well I passed, so chuffed, thanks to cosway for the advice, got a decent nights sleep and it all went according to plan, so cheers

Certifications: Comptia A+, Network +, CCENT, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: CCNA
  4. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

Well done :biggrin

Certifications: A few.
  5. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!