Thursday Night Chat

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Mr.Cheeks, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

I just noticed the Thursday Night Chat up coming events...

How many people actually go in the chat room? I just been there @ its dead, plus i dont like the background picture...

----------
    Thursday Night Chat

CertForums hosts a general Chat Room session every Thursday of every week between the hours of 7PM and 11PM. Why not get to know some of the members in the chat room.

You can access the chat room using the community menu at the top of the site. Have fun and we'll see you there.
    ----------

2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

We used to host a chat night every Thursday and it was always well attended, but as with all things, it seems to have died a death.

If any of you want to restart the chat room sessions then if you would like to post your comments on this thread then turn up on Thursday. (that's if CM doesn't mind us stealing his thread).

It is a good chance to get to know each other informally and the bar is always open.

To get to the chatroom, click on the Community link and follow the link.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  3. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Hmmm chatting up u lot ona thursday night?? not sure i'd want to.. except maybe the female members... Then again dont think my g/f would approve. Mind u i could try the on liners.. Like,
    "Do you come here often?"
    "is that a Mouse in your pocket or just a laser pointer?"
    "are you a PRO?.. or a Home user?"

Then again maybe not!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

I dont mind at all - was one of the reasons why I did this thread - to see who actually comes on...

5. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well thursdays for me are a bit of a ballache. I play footie at 8 leave the house at 7 and only get back for like 1030 which by then im in no mood to talk lol

Any other day aind i can do it would be nice to get an instant reply to a question lol

:biggrin

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680