1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This time.... I passed!!

Discussion in 'Network Security' started by Septima77, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Septima77

Septima77 Nibble Poster

This time I passed the 640-553 exam with a 900 score and 40 minutes of test time to spare.
    Big thanks to the gents of Boson, who made a wonderful testing tool (Ex-Sim Max).

In 14 days the next one: 640-460 Voice.

Certifications: CCNA CCNAS CCNAV
    WIP: CCVP
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats! I'll pass along your praise to the Joshman. :)

Too bad you'll miss our CCNA Voice product by a couple of weeks!! :(

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Septima77

Septima77 Nibble Poster

I guess you have not found access to a uc520 yet... too bad.

You could entice Boson to purchase a new one (1445 euros - for 8 users) and then sell it afterwards.
    Because I know, and Boson should know, you will make a great module that will sell like crazy and the uc520 is paid for in no time.:D

I have a poor man's lab too: 2611xm serial x-connected to a 3640 and a bunch of CIPC's. But.... it will let me rout my calls and setup a lot of the features.
    Even planning on using vpn between the 2 routers.

Certifications: CCNA CCNAS CCNAV
    WIP: CCVP
  4. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

We're getting access tomorrow, supposedly.

I believe they are going to purchase one (or a few) for our training center in Tampa. But that won't happen immediately.

But if we don't have to buy one in the first place, that's $3000 that can go towards profit, or salaries, or bonuses. Gotta think like a business, mate! ;)

We have a Cisco CME setup at Boson... thus, the UC520 wouldn't ever be used in production.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!