This is new but I'm looking to Recruit a Junior Server Web Developer

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by COALIT, Dec 1, 2011.

1. COALIT

COALIT New Member

We are looking for a bright web designer/web developer of with experience around HTML, CSS, JavaScript to work for a rapidly expanding consultancy organisation. You will ideally have some commercial experience, the role will provide hands on training to get you developing your own projects from large to small. Please apply for more information.
    Requirement for the Developer;

This is a permanent position will the great opportunity to become a successful developer based out of their Woking, Surrey offices. The role is paying £22,000 with a pay review after training completion and benefits too.

My client will interview very quickly, it start's with a telephone then a one stage face to face. For more information contact me on 0207 977 1304

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Probably should be in employment and jobs not new members ?

3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Spam, reported.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. COALIT

COALIT New Member

Thanks chaps for commenting, I'm not looking to spam and I would enter this onto a job page if I could find one within the forum.

I'm purely trying to find someone for this role as I've struggled for 3 months. Now as you guys would agree when you get stuck with some code you come to forums to seek advice and tips, well I'm stuck and doing the same thing.

Thank you for your courtesy though.