This is how I passed CCNA

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by italiannerd, Mar 28, 2008.

1. italiannerd

italiannerd New Member

Hi everyone, I just passed CCNA, and I would like to share some suggestions you might find useful

***removed URL due to reference to braindump***

Goog CCNAing

2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

references to a certguard certified BD site - reported.

Edit:

Hmmm. I've taken a second look at your site, and I suspect that you may just have been led up the garden path, rather than maliciously trying to spam us with BD links.

So... let me be kind and explain the situation here. One of the sites you have advocated on your blog is known as a BrainDump site - that is, the illegally distribute exact exam questions. Since this is against the terms and conditions of the examining bodies, they are classified as cheating.

If caught using BD material, you are liable to be de-certified, and have your name blacklisted with the certifying body (in this case Cisco) for life.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

As Fergal mentioned, your blog references a well-known braindump and using braindumps is a form of cheating. We do not condone the use of braindumps here on CertForums. Please do not reference such resources again. Also, if you passed the CCNA or any other certification exam using a braindump, then the validity of your certification is at least in question and you've damaged the integrity of the exam.

Certifications: A+ and Network+