Think this woman's called Rosy

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by cazzam35, Feb 6, 2005.

1. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks,interviews and testing were done there were 3 finalists. Two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair..Kill Her!!!"

The man said, "You can't be serious, I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn . She was given the same instructions,to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks! I had to beat him to death with the chair."

MORAL: Women are evil. Don't mess with them. :blink

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  2. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

:daz Don't know what you mean!

:lilangel

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  3. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

:twisted: need i say any more??

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

That couldn't have been Rosy. To the best of my knowledge, she's not married (yes I know...she could have bumped the poor guy off) and I'm sure Rosy is below the minimum age requirement for the position of assassin. :eek: :P

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Busted! Damn!

Couldn't have been me in the tale above though - no mention of a whip - now you guys know that is my weapon of choice! [​IMG]

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  6. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

dont be easily fooled trip
    Assasins these days are trained from birth to me bean lean killing machines, gotta keep a close one on that Rosy, pay attention for flying bar tools :P

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

You've got me there, Rosy. The man in question was beaten to death with a chair. Of course, for the purposes of the test, you may have been asked to surrender your whip at the door. :P

Certifications: A+ and Network+