The weakest link.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by greenbrucelee, Nov 26, 2007.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Not mine :p

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Watch it whipper snapper, or i'll get Mitzs to duct tape your ass.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I need something to keep it from growing larger... I just might try that. :D

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

HMMM - I was in the local library the other week looking for netwoking books (none found :() but I recall seeing a book called sumat like "the internet for silver surfers".

Looking at the title of this thread I did a quick google search on that and got this

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=3654522

and this

http://www.stevenson.ac.uk/news-and...g-evening-classes-available-at-stevenson.html

Seems theres a lot of silver haired peeps out there surfing the web and a lot of other people willing to take their money off them :)

PS - hope that helps some of you guys out :twisted:

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  5. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I have heard the term many times over the last few years.

As for the weakest link. I read in the paper the other day that the chap who composed the music for the show has now retired early as a millionare from the royalties. He gets paid a fee (50 or 75 quid I think it was) every time an episode is shown on TV anywhere in the world. As it's been a worldwide success, that adds up to a hell of a lot in royalties. He gets paid even more for the US version I believe.

Lucky sod. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Jeez, i've had grey hair for the past 20 years.. guess i'll have to puchase this very useful book so i can surf the net :rolleyes:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. greenbrucelee

I would sue the Author if I were you, he is calling you and all people with grey hair old senile farts with no brains and need help to surf the net:p

I wish I could teach my Mum how to use a computer but I think she is scared of technology, she can't even use the VCR.

8. Node

Node Byte Poster

hahahaha well im glad iv got a good 31 years before i become a silver surfer :D:D

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE,
  9. greenbrucelee

My Hair wont go grey because I will probably have none in 10 years time, I have been receding since I was 13 and now have a double crown on show, so I shave it. 8)