The Smart Blonde

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Mr.Cheeks, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank; she has the title and everything checks out.

The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely; but we are a little puzzled.

We checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000"?

The blond replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return"?

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

LMAO - I like it. Will share that with Missus Jak (blonde) :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Sorry I thought the joke was the title - The Smart Blonde !!

Didn't realise there was a joke beneath it!

Oops :rolleyes:

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Very good! :biggrin :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

hope you meant the joke, and not my comment, or i'll be going into hiding!!

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  6. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Cazzam, in which part of the title did you get the idea that, "The Smart Blonde" was actually the joke, was it the fact the when are blondes actually smart or something else??? :rolleyes: