The Painter

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Mr.Cheeks, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

A hobo comes up to the front door of a neat looking farmhouse and raps gently on the door. When the farm owner answers, the hobo asks him, "Please, sir, could you give me something to eat? I haven't had a good meal in several days."

The owner says, "I have made a fortune in my lifetime by supplying goods for people. I've never given anything away for nothing. However, if you go around the back, you will see a gallon of paint and a clean paint brush. If you will paint my porch, I will give you a good meal."

So the hobo goes around back and awhile later, he again knocks on the door. The owner says, "Finished already? Good. Come on in. Sit down. The cook will bring your meal right in."

The hobo says, "Thank you very much, sir. But there's something that I think you should know. It's not a Porsche you got there. It's a BMW."

2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Ha Ha, excellent.

Reminds me of the one where the busty and seductive blonde notices a guy eyeing her up in a nightclub. Deciding to have some fun she goes up to him, leans over and says,
    'I'll do absolutely anything you ask me to for £50, on the one condition that you can describe it with just three words.'

The man extracts £50 from his wallet and pokes it into her cleavage then whispers back,
    'Paint my house...'

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

hee hee - both good :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

LOL great stuff guys :D

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. Bull Gates

Bull Gates Byte Poster

Good 1s! :D :D :D

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSE