The beast has been tamed...

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by algorithm&blues, Dec 21, 2011.

1. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

910/1000 this morning!

Mega happy, 2 months of solid work comes to fruition.

And with that caps off my MCSA!!

Going to have a celebratory can or 54 over the next week or so and start on the remaining 3 for my MCSE on New Year's Day!

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

Congrats.
    Enjoy those beers.
    The perfect time to finish off a cert in my opinion. I always find it hard to find the time to study at this time of year. At least you can have a couple of weeks where you don't need to feel guilty if you're not studying.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
    algorithm&blues likes this.
  4. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

Very true. Luckily I timed it quite well.

There was a risk though, because if I failed it would have put a downer on Christmas, plus I wouldn't have been able to start studying again until the New Year.

Super pleased! Woke up with a sore head this morning

5. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

Yeah, there was that risk, but with a 910 you must have been feeling well prepared.
    There is always the chance that the questions you get are skewed towards your weak spots so you can never be 100% confident going in to an exam. Exams where I'm quietly confident, I always do better than I hoped. Exams where I'm not too confident, I always do worse than hoped, despite revising down my hopes. I've not failed any yet but I've had a couple of brown-trouser moments.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  6. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Congrats! You've just joined me in the new MCSA camp :-)
    Glad we both nailed it before Christmas started. I would have been enjoying Christmas and probably spent much longer trying to get back into it in the New Year!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293