The (apparently) infamous skillstrain?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Cryos, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Darren, I have edited your post. Please do not post peoples real names in this type of discussion. It could potentially lead to litigation against this site. CertForums is not a stage for net based attacks on training providers or their employees. You should contact them directly if you feel you were misled.

Try and keep your posts more general, as specific comments could be seen as defamatory or libelous.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  2. darrenecm

darrenecm Bit Poster

Sorry about that. I'll bear that in mind.

WIP: A+, N+
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

No probs mate, perhaps complain to the training provider though. It *might* be the case that one salesman has been dishonest and its not a true reflection of the provider.

Also I don’t know why some training providers push their own exams, they should just provide the industry standards ones (CompTIA, Microsoft etc.) to avoid any confusion, that’s all anyone cares about! 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs