1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Amazing Spiderman

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Coupe2T, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Going to watch this in 3D tonight, can't wait! I have been itching to get and see it for a while but only just found the time now.

Anyone here seen it? Is it as good as I hope it will be? Has to be with the Lizard in it . . . . . Right?

I've been told to that the 'Crane bit' is awesome in 3D as well, so looking forward to that little section!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Spoilers alert:), hope you enjoy and report back if it's worth going to see or wait for dvd to appear in shops.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

I really enjoyed it actually. There are a few bits very similar to the original Toby Maguire Spiderman, but I suppose that's bound to happen.

Garfield made a really good Spidey/Parker though I thought, good level of humour and sarcasm which I always associated with Spidey from the cartoons, So he probably fitted the role a little better than Maguire.

3D wasn't fantastic, but wasn't bad either. Middle ground on the 3D material, but all in all enjoyable.

If you have a spare tenner then i'd get down and watch it at the cinema if you can, but i'm sure with a decent home cinema system it will be almost as impressive at home too! :)

Batman next in a coupel of weeks! Can't wait for that one either!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!