That's my very 1st thread - just there!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by SealedWithAKiss, Jan 11, 2010.

1. SealedWithAKiss

SealedWithAKiss New Member

:cheers
    Hey everybody!

I'm Michael, and as I'm sure most of you are aware, I'm quite new around here! At the moment I'm just feeling my way around the place, trying to become familiar with the structure of the forum.

Since browsing I've noticed that there's quite a few members knocking about this place, each with varying degrees of industry experience.

At the moment I'm relatively inexperienced, so initially I may prove to be more of a hindrance than a help.

However I plan to stick around and contribute as much as I can, to what appears to be a fantastic forum!

Perhaps one day I'll have gained enough experience to be able to give something back.

:biggrin Thanks for taking the time to read my intro, I'll see you all out there on the forum! :biggrin

Certifications: CompTIA A+
    WIP: MCDST, CompTIA N+
  2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi Michael.

Welcome to CF!

John

3. kicsiburcsi

kicsiburcsi Bit Poster

Hi and Welcome

I am a kind of new person here as well.
    I am sure you will find a lot of help here as everybody seems to be very helpful and friendly:)

Certifications: Comptia A+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: 70-290, Degree in IT
  4. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome aboard!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security