1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Textbooks Shipping Mixup

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kwak, May 13, 2008.

1. Kwak

Kwak Bit Poster

Hi all,

I passed both the 70-271 and 70-272 exams for the MCDST credential and have sold both Microsoft Press books to future MCDST.

:dry I accidentally switched the two books and sent out to the other buyers and both buyers have confirmed it. :(

What do you think is the fastest and most cost-efficient method to get the correct textbooks to the right buyers? Thanks in advance.
    Certifications: MCDST, MCTS
  2. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

Get them to post the books to each other, send you the proof of posting and refund them the postage cost.
    Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  3. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yep, that'd be the easiest way - just refund the amount of the shipping.

You mention both "fastest" and "cost-efficient"; these terms are mutually exclusive. You can send books via USPS Media Mail for cheap, but they will take 6-14 business days to arrive. You can send books via USPS Priority Mail to get them there in 2-3 days, but it'll cost you. Parcel Post will cost you just about as much as Priority Mail, usually, and it'll take 6 business days.
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!