1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test kept crashing on me. What should I do?

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by reasonb, Dec 15, 2012.

1. reasonb

reasonb New Member

I took a 70-294 last week and had numerous issues with the test crashing on me. At first I was unable to access the test when they set it up. It kept kicking me out with an error. They moved me to another computer and then I was able to start the the test. But half way through it it kicked me out again with an error. I was able to resume and my questions appeared to be saved. This happen twice during the test itself. The worst part was when I finished the exam and was calculating my score, it crashed repeatedly. I reported this to the testing center several times, but they don't seem to care. I felt that this did not go well and things may have been calculated wrong. The experience was not pleasant going through this.

I have not had these issues before with other MS exams, but has anyone else had these problems with MS exams?

Who should I complain to, Microsoft?

Thanks!

2. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

who was the test with?

im guessing you didnt pass

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  3. reasonb

reasonb New Member

I registered through prometric and took the test at my local testing center (NC69). I have not had problems there in the past. I did not pass with a 63 but I felt that something was odd with the test crashing. I have not run into these issues with previous tests.

I sent an email to MCPhelp, but won't hear back something till mid next week.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012