1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Centres?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Jamin., Mar 5, 2005.

1. Jamin.

Jamin. Nibble Poster

Hi,
    Does anyone know how much of the exam fee goes to the test centre? Also does it change with different test providers?
    Cheers
    james.

Certifications: MCSA: Security! GCSE Nautical studies
    WIP: On a break.
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I have no idea how fees are split but I think the pricing is standardized. You'll pay the same for a test at VUE as at Prometric unless there is a special promotion going on or you have a voucher.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

I have no idea and suspect that it is not public knowledge.

4. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

I can't remember where I heard this but supposidly it isn't much thats why a lot of test centres only set aside a couple of PC's for tests as they don't make a lot from the testing companies. I don't think you will find an exact figure unless someone works for a test centre.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011