Telnet problem

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by cobirad, Apr 7, 2010.

1. cobirad

cobirad Bit Poster

Can someone pls explain to me why the "ctrl+shift+6 x" is not working for me. I cannot reverse telnet in my boson nitsim !!

2. cobirad

cobirad Bit Poster

It like no one wants to say something. i really need help.

3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

just a suggestion, but getting shirty because no-one has responded to your request in 2 hours isnt going to get you anywhere. This is a global forum, and its just possible that the people who could help you with it may not have woken up yet or (shock horror) be actually too busy doing their day jobs to come onto the forum and respond during the working day. Bump it if you havent had a response in a day or so.

We have two US based Boson employees who are most likely best placed to answer the question, neither of whom have come on yet. Have some patience.

At a guess, its because the Boson Netsims do not include all the commands, only the commands necessary for the sim. Without knowing the product, or even the subject, I would take a stab at it being that.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Sorry for the delay. I've been on the other side of the world for a bit.

Have you sent a support ticket (using the software) to Boson Support? If not, perhaps I could ask around the office. I'm on the ExSim (practice exam) side of the house.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!