Technet Con! LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zimbo, Feb 20, 2007.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vista-Office-...ryZ50338QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Isnt this actually technet?? :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin LMAO

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

...or the Action Pack, one or the other.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Well, just reading this, it looks like the $9.99 is to read his tutorial on how to subscribe to the MS action pack.

"This tutorial will show you how to get all of the software in the list to the left for only $331.49." - ebay seller

"Today, I checked my mail and I had received a box from Microsoft with Windows Vista and Office 2007, 10 licenses each..." - ebay seller. 10 Licences that is defo the Action pack.

So who will pay $9.99 to read a tutorial on how to subscribe to this? :blink

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Not me Ken :blink

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Someone needs to undercut him... charge a penny. :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Some buyers on e-bay have no sense at all and will not read the auction properly and think that they're going to get all the software for $9.99.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  7. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

More fool them :) Not like they can then complain as is states a tutorial. But people must do fall for it as you see it alot on ebay eg "Get a plasma TV for 5.99. *This is guide book to tell you where to look".

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security