synerginetworkssytem

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by abdi, Aug 27, 2006.

1. abdi

abdi New Member

hi enyone heared of this company...theiy have this multi skilled track that i am interested in taking...has enyone done som training with them....i have looked in different it provider companies and this company seems to have what i am looking for....plz send me some replys if yall know enything about them........:rolleyes:

2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Well, there's no link with the post, you've combined all the words into one, and spelt two of the words wrong. This, coupled with the numerous spelling mistakes and absence of any grammar whatsoever, means your post makes very little sense.

Convince us that you're not a spammer... and then provide us with a link or some other information that actually leads somewhere.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Well spammers don't usually post in the new members forum Zeb so we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

English is not this posters native language.

We do need a tad more info though to be able to even try to answer this question :rolleyes:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. abdi

abdi New Member

5. abdi

abdi New Member

6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I don't know them and can't find out any info as to whether they are good bad or indifferent.

Anyone else have any experience with them?

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

meh

Actually mate - I didn't understand you - thats what I was trying to say in my reply :wink:

I realise that English may not be your first language - but I've known plenty of people from Sweden, I used to go out with a Swedish girl and worked for a Swedish firm for six months. Most of them speak better English than me - please don't fall into the trap of thinking everyone in England talks like 'their txting na mbil phn'.

The only point I was trying to make is that its a lot easier to understand what you post if you're a little more coherent about it

No hard feelings - and apologies for misidentifying you as a potential spammer!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  8. abdi

abdi New Member

noo hard feeling at all, but i thought you where a bit paranoid there. i was in a bit of hurry earlier when i wrote this message. i was only interested in, some information about that company. instead we seem to have entered a disscusion about writing and stuff..

9. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome to CF. Never heard of the company you refer to. :biggrin

10. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  11. abdi

abdi New Member

no its not the same company, i saw the add for synerginetworksystem at gumtree.com. theiy offer microsoft and cisco courses. and theiy have this fast track that guarantes a job.