Survey after essentials exam

Discussion in 'A+' started by z0nk, Apr 14, 2009.

1. z0nk

z0nk Bit Poster

Hi everyone I am new to the forums.

Just passed the essentials exam with 715. Most of the questions were on Networking, Laptops and paths to programs in XP/2000. There was one vista question.

I didn't complete the survey after the exam. It came up with a 'congratulations you have passed' dialog and I left it on that screen and just got my score report from reception and left it as that. My question is by not doing the survey would it affect anything like my result not being sent to comptia? I am a little worried.

Thanks.

Certifications: A+, MCDST, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP: SA
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi, why not introduce yourself here and be a part of this community :)

To answer your query, the answer is no. You already have the score report sheet so if there's any problems/issues you can refer Comptia to that.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. z0nk

z0nk Bit Poster

Thanks for clearing that up, phew!

4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Well done on the pass! I did my A+ five years ago, but seem to recall the survey was before the results page. Or is it on the MS Stuff?

Simon

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. z0nk

z0nk Bit Poster

I've booked my 602 exam for next Friday, should I study everything just the same but with more depth? is the 602 more about remembering specs of hardware?

6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

I would strongly suggest you check you are happy with all the objectives before attending.

Best of luck.

Simon

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT