studying for A+ exam software

Discussion in 'A+' started by casey, Jun 30, 2014.

1. casey

casey New Member

I am in process of studying for A+ exam, I just completed my ccna, I used a
    study guide online called how2pass-it was very helpful ,for a fee you get a link emailed to
    you with many review questions, some were on the test- is there anything like that for the
    A+ exam.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I would hazard a guess and say that it's a brain dump that you are talking about here, what you need to be doing is studying the course material, not the exam questions.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

stay away from brain dumps, yes it may help you to pass but then when you get a job and find you haven't got the skills to do the job because you didn't actually study, you just memorised questions and answers... then my friend you will find yourself out of a job

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
    lauralunis likes this.