study tips and material on the mcitp please

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Georgiesickjitz, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

Hi can anyone help,iv been looking for material for home studying the mcitp windows 7 enterprise. Can anyone please help?

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  2. alexdc12

alexdc12 Kilobyte Poster

Professormesser.com has the 70-680 on his website thats what im watching now :D

Certifications: GNVQ Advanced IT, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, 70-680
    WIP: 70-685, ITIL v3 Foundation
  3. alexdc12

alexdc12 Kilobyte Poster

Ive also ordered the MCTS self paced training kit for exam 70-680 from amazon for £27

4. Georgiesickjitz

sweet, cheers mate.let us know how the interview goes tomorrow. what area do you live in mate, I cant find to many entry level roles around southampton. Saying that iv applied for hundreds. I guess its such a comptetitive market at the moment,employers can pick or choose.

5. alexdc12

alexdc12 Kilobyte Poster

Im in harlow, essex. I find that re uploading your cv on jobsite gets a lot of calls, agencies search for recently added cvs all the time, and the notice period as immediate is a good factor if your not working or tied into a job. Keep going mate you'll get somewhere im sure! theres a lot of jobs portsmouth way that i see, even if their not entry level just apply, i do! Nothing ventured nothing gained.

6. Georgiesickjitz

yep,i must admit i do all the above:D. your totally right mate.iv applied for quite alot this week.oh and thankyou for the study material,very much appreciated.what sort of time scale are you gonna give ya self of the mcitp

7. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Not to point the obvious out but home labs are vital for studying as well. You can read all the books and watch all the video's but what really hits home for me is hands on labs.

As for jobs yes it sucks and it sucks more if you live in an area that IT isn't a big market but keep plugging away and you will break into the market mate.

and it's my 2000 post so you should feel privileged I spent it on this reply :biggrin

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
    Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011