1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Study Groups for A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by Sceritz, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Sceritz

Sceritz Bit Poster

Hey I was wondering if anyone here was actively studying any A+ certs, and was wondering if possibly we could do a chat or something of a study session during some free time? That would be great :P

2. mackie

mackie Nibble Poster

Hi

I am working my way through Meyers All In One for A+. My E mail is rcochranem@aol.com

Certifications: IAB, Sage 50, MOUS and MCP
    WIP: A+
  3. Sceritz

Sceritz Bit Poster

Ah! Great? how long have you been at it? I'm using Mike Meyer's Certification "Passport" for A+, Skillport (online offered through military) and Professor Messer. I just started last week and am bombarded by work often but I've managed to make it through CPU's, BIOS/CMOS, Ports, Storage Device, Motherboards, Power Supplies, and Computer Maintenance & Safety so far, and I'm studying even as I speak.

4. Sceritz

Sceritz Bit Poster

Hey folks I am organizing a study group for A+ via Skype for this Saturday at 1(EST), PLEASE if anyone is actively studying+ please respond with email so we can get something going. Thanks!

5. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

what do these study groups involve?

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
  6. Learntec Glen

Learntec Glen Bit Poster

Hi Guys, you are all welcome to join one of my study sessions. Let me know you email addresses and I'll send you invites.

Certifications: A+, Sec+, MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CVE
    WIP: Server 2012
  7. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Hi how does the study group work? isit just a skype IM chat?

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
  8. Learntec Glen

Learntec Glen Bit Poster

I don't use skpe for study groups, I use online collaboration tools. It requires everyone involved to have headphones and ideally a mic, to be able to listen and join in conversation. Everybody will be able to see an onscreen presentation and interact within the session. All we need to do is agree a time/date (UK) and i'll send you an invite. Just incase your wondering, there is not cost involved. I'm currently planning on running the first session on Monday the 27th @ 9:30am but at a push I can prepare a session for tomorrow @ 7pm. If your interested drop me a line.

9. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

arrrgggh that sucks I dont have a mic :(

10. Learntec Glen

Learntec Glen Bit Poster

No Probs, if you get one you know where to find me. You wont be dissappointed, best of luck.