State of the questions

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Anykey, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Anykey

Anykey New Member

Hi

I'm currently studying with Advent, they are a bit expensive but are helping me through the exams

I'm just about to go for the first of the MCDST exams and had some questions

Are the exams set out like the A + ones standard questions and answers or do they have some questions and answers like in the Microsoft Training Book CD where you have put these in the correct order and things like that and you have a weird sort of 'Sort 'em' answer to give

Hope i explained this clear enough for someone to be able to answer

Thanks for the help

Well Done everyone who passed already, i have green envy for you

Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCDST
    WIP: MCSA, MCSE
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Hi Anykey, the MS exams are similar to the format you see in the MS press books and can be quite lenghty as well. Just read and exhaust the MS press books doing the practice at the end of each chapter.

I'd recommend Measureup practice exam practice and Transcender for last week exam prep before sitting for the actual exams. Best wishes and lets know how you're getting on:).

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell