1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STAR WARS: Map of the Galaxy

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Uruloke, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Uruloke

Uruloke Nibble Poster

Hi guys, I muck about with Macromedia Flash a lot and for my friends website I run a Map of the Star Wars galaxy, I update it every so often and will update it soon with the new planets from Revenge of the Sith. If any of you want to take a look at it, the link is below:

Star Wars Map of the Galaxy

Oh, and if any of you do take a look and are wondering where the name 'Mal Brigand' comes from, well it's a Star Wars name I made up for myself years ago when I was like 18 or 19, used it on a lot of message boards, but now I tend to stick with the Lord of the Rings oriented 'Uruloke' :)
    Certifications: GNVQ (Going Nowhere Very Quickly!)
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Looks nice mate. Never really got into the Star Wars thing myself though.:D
    Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. KeithNN

KeithNN Byte Poster

:ohmy A non-believer! STONE HIM!! :evil:

Uruloke, that's a great site! You just need to write "Don't Panic" on the cover (oops, wrong Sci-Fi :oops: )
    Certifications: MCSA/MCSE, MCDST, MOS Mstr, Sec+,Net+,A+
    WIP: 70-284
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Now thats what I am talking about...really helps to know where all the planets are...thanks for that. Well done by the way. :D
    Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life