Star Trek XII (2011) Teaser Trailer!

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by delorean, Jul 6, 2009.

1. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Thought I would share with you a teaser trailer I made for a friend.

It's a parody teaser trailer for the forthcoming 2011 movie Star Trek 2. As it's the 12th movie in the series, it seems only fitting that it should be called (as was dubbed in that famous episode of The Simpsons) Star Trek 12: So Very Tired.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE.

For anyone who cares about the technical stuff for this video, here is how it was made.

The video was put together with Windows Movie Maker. The score is made up of several files edited and layered with Adobe Audition.

The score for the trailer is from the soundtrack to Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

The speech at the start is from President Richard Nixon's resignation and from an interview with the pilot of the Enola Gay. These are from ABC news archives. They were filtered and added to the score.

The Kirk, Spock and Scotty audio is from The Simpsons.

The rest of the effects (laser guns, explosions etc) are from an effects disc which I added to the score, filtered and synced with the Star Trek DS9 footage.

That's it. Enjoy.

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA