Sqlitemanager problem

Discussion in 'Networks' started by cobirad, Jun 10, 2010.

1. cobirad

cobirad Bit Poster

i dont really know if am surposed to be posting this in this forum or not but i seriously need an ugent assistant fro anyone who can
    I recently installed wamp but noticed that it dosen't have the SQLITEMANAGER and i seriously need it to complete my work. Would anyone be so kind as to hellp me out with this issue. maybe there other versions on wamp i'll need to install, or is there any patch i should install to solve this problem ?
    am confused at the momet and almost loosing hope coz av been on this project for 4 sleeples days. thankz

2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

do you mean the firefox addon called sqllitemanager https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5817/. as far as I know wamp, xamp etc etc generally uses myphpadmin to administer mysql databases.
    Just looked at the wamp site and your right it does show a screen grab of sqlsitemanager as a menu option, I would of thought though the phpmyadmin would be just as suitable depending on what you want to do with it.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing