1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speed Up Your PC:Advanced Techniques

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by karan1337, Jan 9, 2011.

1. karan1337

karan1337 Byte Poster

After thinking a lot, i decided to put this up for all members of certforums. [This is not an ad or spam]

Here is a definitive guide to users for enhancing their computing experience. Main topics include creation of custom OS (Vista, XP), software reviews, proxies, setting up OpenDNS, touch typing and other innovative stuff!

I wrote this ebook for users having some background of windows, especially Windows Vista. Screenshots are included in the ebook demonstrating almost everything that is written out in text.

I just hope this would be beneficial to users of certforums. I released the book one and a half years back on the internet and got good responses.

Here are some links of file sharing servers from which this ebook can be downloaded for free. Suggestions/Recommendations are always welcome!

Rapidshare link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/245437101/Speed_Up_Your_PC.rar

Mediafire link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?naygmn2zzdn

It's my way to thank users of certforums with whose support i could figure out my certification track.

Thank U all and GOD bless certforums!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
    Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCTS, Brainbench: XP and Vista [Master]
    WIP: Bachelors:Computer Science
  2. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

Just finished reading through and I have to say: Well done! Nothing in there which I wasn't aware of, but very useful information there and nicely written too.

I'll rep you for effort :D

WIP: Uhmm... not sure
  3. karan1337

karan1337 Byte Poster

Thanks for the reply and the rep! Cheers!

4. L1ONE

L1ONE Bit Poster

Thanks for the link, Do you actually use Vista though? fail.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCDST, MCP
    WIP: N+ maybe.
  5. karan1337

karan1337 Byte Poster

You're welcome.

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 after passing my MCDST. But yes, i have been using Vista since it was released uptil last month.

And secondly, the custom OS creation method for Win7 is similar to Windows Vista.

6. karan1337

karan1337 Byte Poster

I'm glad to see that today the ebook finally completed it's 4000th download :)