Special Voucher or Promotion code?!!!!

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Amine, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Amine

Amine Byte Poster

Hello All,

I am trying to book the 70-292 with vue, but I am getting this message when trying to confirm my order : the exam for which you are registering requires a special voucher or promotion code...

I never come across this ... and I am puzzled by the whole thing ! normally I just put my cc details and I am done !

Please help! :blink

WIP: Exchange
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

VUE's support for M$ exams is effectively over. :blink

http://www.vue.com/ms/

3. Amine

Amine Byte Poster

I take it it's not possible to book it with them then.....

what's the point on still offering it on their website then !? :blink :dry

4. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Because their planning sucks and they haven't scheduled their web or support team to make the relevant changes to the site in time ? :blink

Typically most organisations are a little lax about pulling content from their web sites unless there are legal implications...

EDIT :- My bad, they've left it deliberately to allow people to book, I thought exam booking was closed and exam taking was open till Dec,
    booking and exams are open, its just voucher purchasing thats closed as Ken correctly stated ! :D

5. Amine

Amine Byte Poster

Okey thanks for the help dmarsh26....

I guess I am going to have to register with prometric .

6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

This means that Vue no longer sell vouchers, however you can still take MS exams at Vue until the end of Dec 2007. If you wish to take the MS exam at a Vue centre, then you will have to purchase a voucher from a re-seller and not Vue directly. If you have no option but to pay the testing centre/test vendor directly, then you will have to go with Prometric.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  7. Amine

Amine Byte Poster

Thanks to both you...registering with prometric now..