somthing in the air

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Mof, May 26, 2009.

1. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Well it like this last night I just could not get to sleep, no matter which way i turned just wasnt happening still awake a 3am. When I got to work this morning it would seem quite a few people had the same problem. It was suggested that the air presure was high last night causing this problem, My Wife thinks my problem was caused by me Killing zombie Natzi's on call of duty for three hours before going to bed:rolleyes:enyone else have problems last night or is the better half right.:eek:

WIP: C++ and A+
  2. Rheinkraft

Rheinkraft Bit Poster

Funny you should say that, I had trouble sleeping last night, I just thought it was abit humid....

Although I know what she means about playing call of duty late, I find if I play any sort of game before bed I cant sleep! Im normally still charged from the game! Strange I know but I think she could be right :biggrin

Rhein

3. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Bizzarely last night was he first night in about 10 days where I have slept properly. On the plus side I got a lot of the new UFC game played!

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Those damn Nazi Zombies have kept me awake for a few nights too...

I found it very humid last night, kept waking up, thought it was just me. Proper kick off the covers stuff, but then I thought the zombies would get me so put the covers back over my head :D

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys
  5. NWDaddy

NWDaddy Bit Poster

Strange - I had a real problem getting to sleep last night too. I ended up nodding off somewhere around 1:30am and had to get up at 5am. Needless to say that all work and no sleep makes NWDaddy a very gumpy man.

:oops:

Certifications: A handful of MCP exams
  6. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Rheinkraft
    even if my darling wife is right do you think i would let her know, "i dont think so" I can hear her now as soon as I make an excuse to turn the xbox on " you wont be able to sleep tonght, you know the trouble you had last time" best blame the humid night or ill be doomed to watch Britian's got Talant.

Gingerdave
    UFC whats that then,

Cockles

That music is quite hauting, I hear theres a new map coming out, We play the secound map can remember what its called in the asylum. Have reached level 16 but my son has reached level 32.

WIP: C++ and A+
  7. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Uhm..... I also had problems sleeping last night, and I'm usually off like a light!

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard