Software rise...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Melissa.intel, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Melissa.intel

Melissa.intel New Member

Hi guys

Just read the following piece of research from <snip> ...interesting to see how many IT people are using free software into their companies....is this the way forward?

It seems that Java Runtime Environment, Adobe Flash Player, QuickTime, OpenOffice, Google Docs and Skype are the favoured ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi Melissa, just wanted to give you a quick warning that JonnyMX is still pretty sour about the Intel deal that fell through.8)

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Yeah, the man from the home office is still after him.

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

MEL!

IS THAT YOU?

YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME.
    THE WHOLE THING ABOUT INTEL WANTING TO CONSULT ME ABOUT WAYS OF KILLING THEIR EMPLOYEES AND DEVELOPING EXPLODING LAPTOPS HAS GOT WAY OUT OF HAND.

MY HOUSE HAS SOLD NOW, THANK GOD, NOT THAT I COULD GO BACK THERE ANYWAY - THEY'RE STILL WATCHING IT.

I'VE BEEN LIVING ROUGH FOR A WHILE NOW IN THE WOODS. IT WAS A BIT COLD WITH ALL THAT SNOW, BUT FORTUNATELY I'VE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH FORUM LIFE WITH MY IPHONE, WHICH i THINK HAS KEPT ME SANE.

TO BE FAIR, THE BATTERY HAS BEEN DOING UNCHARACTERISTICALLY WELL UNDER THE CIRCIMSTANCES.

I HAVEN'T SEEN MY FAMILY FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, BUT SOMETIMES THEY LEAVE FOOD PARCELS FOR ME. IT'S BETTER THAN SQUIRREL, I CAN TELL YOU.

ANY NEWS ON WHERE MY OFFICE WILL BE YET?

MEL! MEL! SPEAK TO ME!

SH1T, HELICOPTER!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Hi Melissa! Wow Intel now employ people who can't write english or post URL's now ? :eek:

More HOT NEWS from the press, abacus out, calculators in....

6. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

apparently they take anyone, it just takes them a while to do the paperwork.

Oh, yes, i think that free software is the way to go.
    No point in paying for a license if your computer is likely to explode, is there.

Calculators? Exploding ones?
    With ideas like that, there could be a job for you with intel with me and mel.

Mel? Did you get that?

Hold on, search party. With dogs.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Still, it could have been worse, i could have been doing a course with advent.

8. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Easy boy! :twisted:

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293