So... who here does NOT have a facebook account?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Apoc220, May 7, 2011.

1. Markyboyt

Markyboyt Kilobyte Poster

I have a facebook and check it reguarly from my iphone and on my pc. Why? I don't know I guess its because i'm quite nosey and get a snapshot of other peoples lives. Sometimes it has its uses. It does annoy me when people put really personal information on there or vague pity statements then comment that they can't say why.
    For contrast a guy I work with hates computers with a passion, he doesn't even have an email address despite there being an internet computer in their house.

WIP: A+
  2. Rover977

Rover977 Byte Poster

Good to hear I'm not the only one not on it (except for an account related to work only). I think its a time-eater, and its highly addictive especially now with smartphones.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

And the furniture...

:)

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. zoradaly

zoradaly Bit Poster

oh,I'm not on facebook.

5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Come on Ed, surely that would include "ive", "id", "im", "theyd" and "i"? LOL!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. melhiore

melhiore Bit Poster

I do not have a FB account and planning to have one in near future...

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, CCNA Security, CompTIA N+,S+, CWTS/CWNA
  7. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I'm going to buck the trend here and say I do have a facebook account. I'm just a social media junkie (I was going to use another word). :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  8. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have one and all the people on it are my friends. I hate it though when you get someone who wants to be your friend and you don't know them, then there is the fake things which are phising scams where it has a picture of a fit bird and she says she wants to be your friend etc.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  9. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Oh yeah that fit bird... same girl every day, can't find a friend, well.. tap tap tap tap.. the computer says no.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  10. applejack

applejack New Member

I´m on facebook, but would love to get rid of it. Don´t really use it that often nowadays. But it is quite good for keeping in touch with some old friends etc. that i don´t otherwise see that much.

11. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

JonnyMX is feeling itchy.

Currently eating a biscuit.

LIKES something written by some other dull t@sser in the desperate hope that someone will like one of my pointless comments in return.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD