Snow....

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by hbroomhall, Oct 29, 2007.

1. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

So I'm walking home tonight after a good meal and there is all this white stuff on the ground.

And kids are racing around gathering it up then throwing balls of it at each other.

Flakes of this are slowly falling all around.

I'm thinking "Hang on - this can't be right". :biggrin

It turns out that Morrisons (the cheap grocer chain) are filming a Christmas commercial on The Pantiles (tourist attraction in my home town).

The clues are 1) Huge floodlights around the place, and 2) The 'snow' doesn't melt.

What makes me somewhat amused is that Morrisons shut their only store in the town a year back...

Harry

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Does this mean that you're going to be on TV? Is this your claim to fame? Or does it mean that you'll have "snow" until march now :biggrin

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

When I was 7 a Whiskers Cat food advert was filmed in the house next door, when the camera shows the Woman stroke the cat in the window a little boy goes past on his budgie bike on the other side of the road.

It was me. :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Can I have your autograph? :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

a true A list celebrity :D

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  6. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

£10 please :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  7. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Bloody hell you're cheap :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  8. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

I'm famous too!! I'm famous too!!!

A fair while ago, I was watching this BBC nature watch programme about a cuckoo, and they zoom in on this train platform on a winters day...It is totally deserted apart from one shivering person...me!! How bizarre is that??!? I'm not even sure when / how they could have filmed it, as I don't use the train that much - except back in my Uni days!!

I also modeled for the spastic society (yup - heard all the jokes)- seriously though they had these cards to help their patients - pictures of people making cups of tea, cleaning their teeth etc etc - I'm on a whole pack of them- LOL :p

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE