SMS 2003

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Loopy, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Loopy

Loopy Bit Poster

Hi,
    I've just done the SMS 2003 Microsoft course and discovered that the exam doesn't come out until the end of october. Does anyone know if there have been any books written for the exam yet as Microsoft press doesn't seem to have one out yet!!, and I can't find any. I would quite like to take this exam but don't really want to be the first. Is anyone else in the forum planning on taking it?
    Thanks

Certifications: MCP 70-270
    WIP: MCSA Windows Server 2003
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I'm not planning on taking it as I've never used SMS before in my life, but I would like to know where you found about the exam's release being at the end of this month.

I've just been on the MS site and I couldn't find any reference to new exams being released.

8)

3. Dually_man

Dually_man New Member

Alright Loopy, did you ever get around to sitting that SMS exam? I am sitting it on monday and don't really know what to expect!
    I have used the Administrator's companion guide and ********* to help me study. And we have been using SMS at work for the last 6 months or so. I'm hoping that will be enough to scrape through!

How did you get on?

Mod edit (Z): removed reference to braindump

Certifications: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: MCSA
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Dually_man first of all this this thread is nearly 1 1/2 years old and loopy hasnt been back since Nov 2005.

Second i edited your post. That name you put in is a braindump. Braindumps are the real actual questions and answers from the exam - in other words its cheating because you know the questions before hand. Please refrain from mentioning names of braindumps on CF.

Thanks! 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics