At the start of the year we had a network with 2 companies on it. We then did some rearranging of the network and split it up so that each company was on its own separate network. Since then our (my network, not the other company) has some access problems. Some, but not all, of the computers are very slow to access files on the server. For example if I open a network share and navigate to a file and right click to see the context menu, it takes up to 2 minutes for this to show. The same thing if I want to open a file, double click and 2-3 minutes later it opens. The funny thing is it only happens on some pcs and not others. Some pcs are also worse than others too (takes longer). At the same time we did this network split there were also updates from MS released (lsass and tcp/ip). This is the same time that the problems also started. As we run the fileserver on a SLES server I thought this might have something to do with it. I uninstalled the patches from the server (DC and exchange) but the problem is still there, probably because they are still installed on all the pcs. Just wondering if someone else has experienced anything similar.