1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skills Train

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by KeithNN, May 24, 2005.

1. KeithNN

KeithNN Byte Poster

I've seen the ads for Skills Train on TV and even put in an enquiry for more info. I spotted an intro message that says they're actually Scheidegger. Does anyone know if that's true? If so, how many names do they actually use in advertising? I know the last time I accidentally contacted them they were something like Multi-Media.

And no, I don't want to start a flame war about the actual company (boy, I could tell you a tale or two, though!) I was just curious about their name pedigree.

Certifications: MCSA/MCSE, MCDST, MOS Mstr, Sec+,Net+,A+
    WIP: 70-284
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Hi Keith.
    This came up on a previous thread. Yes, they are the same. Check out their website, apparently it's on there.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. KeithNN

KeithNN Byte Poster

Thanks, I had been to their website but missed that! Obviously I don't read the small print :rolleyes:

Certifications: MCSA/MCSE, MCDST, MOS Mstr, Sec+,Net+,A+
    WIP: 70-284
  4. ez250i

ez250i Banned

I think any company that advertises in 3 different names is hiding something. You see this kind of thing on rogue traders & watchdog all the time. (that's without going into mine & the 5000's troubles with Scheidegger)

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

There's nothing wrong with a company marketing products under different names. Look at General Motors and people like that. Different brand names just identify the product positioning in the market place.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD