Sitting 299 this Friday

Discussion in 'Security Exams' started by JK2447, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Nice one mate, congrats! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Well done dude !

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. blesslord

blesslord New Member

i need help for 70-299, fellas please help.

thanks all in advance.

5. blesslord

blesslord New Member

did u use any dumps? pass it on or give material clues please!

6. blesslord

blesslord New Member

hey jim,

provide materials used for this exam. (dumps or any other)
    i have to take this exam by end of this week.

7. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Hiya mate, you might wanna introduce yourself here first.

I'm assuming you are new into IT hence asking about BD's. Allow me to educate you on them before I advise you on 299. The use of dumps is illegal and can lead to you being decertified, not to mention kid you into thinking you understand a subject when you actually don't. You may be able to get away with this in some professions but trust me, in IT you are only setting yourself up for a big fall. Here on this forum we like to advise people about the dangers of dumps not least of all because they are illegal but simply because there are a number of decent honest people who don't understand the ramifications of their use. Trust me mate, if you want to pass this or any exam, good old fashioned hard work is the best solution.

To pass 299 I bought videos called CBT Nuggets, type it into google. They were very helpful. I also purchased the official Microsoft Press Book which you can probably find on the likes of Amazon. Lastly I've worked in IT for a relatively long time so I've come across a lot of the stuff before, I just needed to learn it the Microsoft way as it were.

Use the search on here and you will find a lot of your questions about 299 have already been answered at some point and if not ask away. Good luck, Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Blesslord, I don't think you've read the forum rules carefully enough. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  9. Shinigami

Shinigami Megabyte Poster

The guy asked for dumps three time within 20 minutes, I'm betting this is no coincidence and he's just a brain dump junkie.

Just ban him all ready.

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, MCDST, MOS, CIW, Comptia
    WIP: Win7/Lync2010/MCM