Signed up for MCSE with NITLC

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by waynem, Jul 19, 2004.

1. waynem

waynem New Member

Anyone else using NITLC ? Hearing negative things about Computeach, so I may have made the right decision.

Expensive, but I'm hoping a "structured" training programme will help me keep on when motivation suffers a lapse.. Plus, if I get the job I wan't then the cost isn't an issue over the period of a career!!!

Wayne M

Certifications: Absolutley none.
    WIP: MCSE
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

I used them, and whilst your right, they are pricey, I found them a very professional company, and I got the IT job in the end (on my own steam tho - not with their assistance.) No gripes from me.

HTH :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

I'm the same as Jakamoko. Signed up and did the course. 2/3rds through got myself a job without help, but that's the way it goes.

Found them to be v. pro and no probs with them :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. waynem

waynem New Member

Thats good to know guys!! Seems like quite a minefield.....

Thanks

Certifications: Absolutley none.
    WIP: MCSE
  5. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Good Luck with your studies.

Make sure you are doing the 2003 track so to keep your certification as up to date as you can.

Wave goodbye to a social life for a few months/years, but have fun with it. When the going gets though always remember you volunteered :p Saying that after my MCSE I started a degree with the Open University :dry

6. sas

sas Bit Poster

hi m8

doing the MCSE with the NITLC myself..started on 1st of july and now got 1st 3 modules done...i myself am doing the 2003 track as it seems better.i.e more up to date...finding the course great and very well put together (very Professional).

Welcome to the certification hunt m8 and i wish you all the best with your studies :)

WIP: Studying for A+