Server Room in the Women's Restroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by wizard, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

No she is not! End of!

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Frankly, there's an awful lot of hotlinking that goes on at CF and many other sites, so I wouldn't start pointing fingers just yet. Mitzs, the image *was* huge, so unless you are surfing CF using a 32 inch flat screen TV as your monitor, the "cat" is going to overwhelm the screen. BTW, downloading and using pics from the web (while also "poor form") is also fairly common, so again, beware of pointing fingers.

If any or all of you are bothered by these common practices, I suggest you use your Google skills to search out free, open source, and stock photo and image repositories, where you *can* freely download and redistribute the graphics. This assumes you need them to make your point.

Anybody who became angry during the course of this thread and posted a response while angry, please switch to decaf and calm down. Thanks.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

LOL :lolbang:biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Actually that would be a crime if you didn't! :tongue:8)

Actually I don't!

I said the last remark with tongue firmly in cheek!8)

Sheeezzzz Mitzs!:rolleyes:

How long have you known me on and off CF?? :blink To know I was just joking! (being a cheekymonkey):biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+